About the Role
- Utilize creativity to plan and design for online offline campaigns, offer new ideas and visuals, ensure all aspects of campaign align with needs of client and company.
- Effectively design and develop creative strategy and assets for social campaign, campaign activities, advertisements within project timeline.
- Work with clients to design and create projects, collaborate with designers and other team members to implement creative direction, coordinate resources with other departments to create a cohesive and effective campaign.
- Join brainstorming sessions, develop creative ideas with direction, schedule, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
- Present and oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and distribution for cross-organizational use.
You are creative and communicative with deep understanding of graphic design and attention to details. You have a great mind to develop and realize the vision of campaign while managing and delivering results for your projects. Your art direction gives creative work its unique vision that impress clients and elevate brands.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communication Arts, Art Design or related fields.
3 years of experience in advertising agency.
Deep understanding of the digital platform, creative trends, and the process of digital advertising agency.
Ability to communicate ideas effectively and independently handle internal and external projects in a timely manner.
Able to work under intense pressure and deliver the results.
Have an eye for detail and interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Able to work off-site, such as working on filming.
Articulate in Thai in both writing and speaking. Good command of English is a plus.