About the Role
- Develop relationship with clients to understand their needs and develop customized marketing plans with team.
- Coordinate with project members to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Ensure information accuracy on all project documents and execution.
- Take ownership and responsibility of assignments.
- Provide general support for business team.
You have excellent project management skill. You have the ability to compartmentalize complexity into structural components and processes. Your can-do attitude and attention to details make you a reliable team player for the business team and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in account management, account planning, project management, or media planning.
- Interested in communication strategy planning and creative production.
- Up-to-date in market trend and social media technology.
- Social, clear communicator, excellent organizational skill, problem solver, multi-tasker, team player, fast-paced, work well under pressure.
- Articulate in English and Thai, both in writing and speaking.