top of page
About the Role
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
About the Role
'- Interpret creative direction and product information and turn them into persuasive copy concepts both online and offline.
- Create engaging content for social media.
- Develop creative campaign both online and offline.
- Understand strategy and insight and present strategic creative thinking.
- Prepare and deliver creative presentations to team effectively.
- Ensure all creative work is up to date.
- Work closely with all stakeholders including other Creatives and clients.
- You are expressive, creative, and are not afraid to think outside the box.You possess a passion for writing and digital marketing. Your words and ideas strengthen impact of communication. Your expression is so compelling it leads to winning clients and awards.
- At least 3 years of experience in creative / copywriting in digital agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications arts, journalism, advertising, marketing or related fields.
- Up-to-date on market trends, social media platform and new marketing technology.
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Good at time management and able to work well within tight deadline.
- Full of new ideas, observant, eager to learn, good storyteller, team player, fast-paced, positive.
- Proficient in PowerPoint / Keynote.
- Articulate in Thai in both writing and speaking. Good command of English is a plus.
bottom of page