About the Role
- Research and scout celebrities & influencers across multiple digital platforms.
- Create influencer marketing strategy plan including selection of celebrities & influencers, and budget planning and present to business team and clients.
- Implement campaigns by liaising and coordinating closely between brands and celebrities & inﬂuencers on requirements, timeline, and result reporting.
- Work closely with business team to ensure content and execution answer client objective with the highest efficiency.
- Support company’s influencer marketing business initiatives and drive sale to company.
- Establish and maintain close relationship with celebrities & inﬂuencers.
You are a self-starter who create and execute effective influencer marketing campaigns. You are obsessed with the influencer marketing scene and know who is in on which platforms. Your network with influencers directly contributes to expansion of our influencer marketing business and portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in celebrity/influencer/KOL management, content creation, project management, advertising, or marketing.
- Strong understanding of advertising, public relations, marketing principles, interactive, media, and production.
- Social, clear communicator, excellent organizational skill, problem solver,
strong networking skill, multi-tasker, team player, fast-paced.
- Up-to-date in market trend and social media technology.
- Articulate in English/Thai, both writing and speaking.